“Begin with the end goal in mind.” Danny Flood (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk to Danny Flood about working smarter, doing less and maximising your time.
- Danny is the author of several “Hacking” books. His first book is “Buy Your Own Island: The Ultimate Guide to Breaking Free and Making Your Dreams Reality.”
- Andy says he has more concentration when riding the subway.
- Immerse yourself in the topic you are writing about;
- Write the ideas
- Do not critique yourself
- Manage your energy, not your time.
- Do not force yourself to create things, just let it flow.
- Learn how “doing less” pays off more.
- Start everything with the end goal in mind.
- Work smarter, not necessarily harder.
Get in touch with Danny
- Go to his website OpenWorldMag.com
- Listen to his podcast The OpenWorld Podcast
- Follow him on Twitter @dandanflood
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Bonus 33 Free Templates
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
The post WMTW 135: Danny Flood from OpenWorldMag.com [Podcast] appeared first on Bluewire Media.